• Craftsmenship in electrics/electronics
• proven experience in electrical installations of PV systems
The Training is given in german language due to present german focus.
UK and other EU countries are scheduled for 2012. The training is limited to 12 persons.
The training includes
• Electro/mechanical setup S10
• Harness, Safety Concept
• Transportation concept and mounting concept
• electric connection to grid, counters, internet and PV system
• battery assembly and measurements
• battery technology including handling and safety
• Software S10
• Design S10 for self consumption
• house installations including different types of electrics
• emergency power concept
• final test (multiple choice)
The E3/DC installation certificate will only be given to electric installators, having the approval from the local service provider for electric installations.
Two trainings will be scheduled by E3/DC per month. Mail to