12. Juli 2023
Battery Engineering Intern (m/f/d)
We are pioneers
- E3/DC develops and produces intelligent “all-in-one” storage systems and electric vehicle charging solutions. All components, from inverter and energy management to batteries, are developed and integrated by us. This including end-to-end services and cloud-solutions. We are around 400 experts (and growing), working from several locations. Our recipe for success: creative freedom and responsibility in the projects, customer proximity and concentration on a common goal – to accelerate the energy transition. E3/DC is a brand of HagerEnergy GmbH and part of Hager Group, one of the leading providers of electrotechnical solutions.
You are actively working on the energy transition
- For our headquarters in Osnabrück, we are looking for a Battery Engineering Intern (m/f/d) who is interested in topics related to battery systems and would like to support our Battery Business Team in further developing our battery monitoring, analytics and circular economy solutions.
- Contribute to the development of our monitoring and analytics platform
- Support implementation, and testing of algorithms to improve battery performance, reliability, and safety
- Take ownership of exploratory development project to be designed, built, and integrated as a technical solution in the Battery Business toolchain
- Improve visualization and analysis tools for our Support and Service teams
- Extend implementation of battery algorithms to new and upcoming products
- Collaborate closely with our embedded and cloud-software developers to scale and automate our algorithms
- Support ad-hoc topics and ongoing technical solutions
- Studying computer engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, informatics, or similar (over 2 years of Bachelor’s education required)
- Proficiency and experience with Python. Knowledge of web development is an advantage.
- Structured and analytics work mode with high pragmatism and getting-things-done attitude
- Aptitude for interdisciplinary work and willingness to dive into unknown topics
- Great communicator in German and English
- Team player and flexible
What we offer
- INSPIRING: high decision-making and creative freedom, plenty of room for your own ideas and the common passion to make the world a better place
- RESPONSIBLE: being able to change things and make decisions, grow together with the company and shape the future
- GROWTH-ORIENTED: ongoing feedback and a wide range of training opportunities
- AUTHENTIC: a successful, financially strong premium brand in a future-proof market, customer proximity, start-up character
- CHERRIES ON TOP: JobBike, Hansefit, flexible working hours, possibility of mobile working, e-charging, modern building, various discounts via the Corporate Benefits platform, smaller and larger (team-)events.
E3/DC - Simply better
- We focus on diversity and would like to invite all people with their individual backgrounds and personalities to apply. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Please contact Elisa Jöhne and Jana Stege via +49 541 760 268 0. We look forward to getting to know you.