15. Februar 2024
Development Engineer (m/f/d) Power Electronics
We are pioneers
- E3/DC develops and produces intelligent “all-in-one” storage systems and electric vehicle charging solutions. All components, from inverter and energy management to batteries, are developed and integrated by us. This including end-to-end services and cloud-solutions. We are around 400 experts (and growing), working from several locations. Our recipe for success: creative freedom and responsibility in the projects, customer proximity and concentration on a common goal – to accelerate the energy transition. E3/DC is a brand of HagerEnergy GmbH and part of Hager Group, one of the leading providers of electrotechnical solutions.
You are actively working on the energy transition
- For our headquater in Osnabrück we are looking for a technically experienced Development Engineer (m/f/d) Power Electronics with experience in the design of electrotechnical systems and the integration of assemblies into existing systems and systems to be newly developed. The target markets for these developments are in both Europe as well as the USA.
- New development in the application field of stand-alone and PV inverters
- Takeover and elaboration of new development projects
- Design and layout of power electronic components and systems
- Development, implementation and testing of control technology embedded software (in C/C++) both product and project-specific
- Development of assemblies
- Working in compliance to IEC and UL standards
- Development and validation of cooling concepts
- Testing, type testing and validation of assemblies
- Studies in electrical engineering/electronics or several years of professional experience in the field of power electronics development
- In-depth knowledge in the areas of power electronics and control engineering
- Good working knowledge of Altium Designer
- In-depth knowledge of programming with C/C++ and assembler
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with relevant standards and norms (e.g., IEC, UL, VDE), experience with UL is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word/ Excel)
- Goal-oriented, structured and independent way of working as well as team spirit, flexibility and willingness to perform
- Solid MS Office user skills and good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel internationally for project meetings
What we offer
- INSPIRING: high decision-making and creative freedom, plenty of room for your own ideas and the common passion to make the world a better place
- RESPONSIBLE: being able to change things and make decisions, grow together with the company and shape the future
- INTERNATIONAL: Cooperation with a partner from the USA for the development of a system for the US market
- GROWTH-ORIENTED: ongoing feedback and a wide range of training opportunities
- AUTHENTIC: a successful, financially strong premium brand in a future-proof market, customer proximity, start-up character
- CHERRIES ON TOP: JobBike, Hansefit, company pension scheme, flexible working hours, possibility of mobile working, e-charging, modern building, various discounts via the Corporate Benefits platform, smaller and larger (team-)events.
E3/DC - Simply better
- We focus on diversity and would like to invite all people with their individual backgrounds and personalities to apply. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Please contact Elisa Jöhne and Jana Stege via +49 541 760 268 0. We look forward to getting to know you.