7. März 2023
Manager (m/f/d) Strategic Projects
We are pioneers
- E3/DC develops and produces intelligent “all-in-one” storage systems and electric vehicle charging solutions. All components, from inverter and energy management to batteries, are developed and integrated by us. This including end-to-end services and cloud-solutions. We are more than 270 experts (and growing), working from several locations. Our recipe for success: creative freedom and responsibility in the projects, customer proximity and concentration on a common goal – to accelerate the energy transition. E3/DC is a brand of HagerEnergy GmbH and part of Hager Group, one of the leading providers of electrotechnical solutions.
You are actively working on the energy transition
- For our headquater in Osnabrück we are looking for a Manager (m/f/d) Strategic Projects with strong analytics skills, who is excited to shape the global strategic orientation of the company.
- Actively shaping the growth strategy to be the global technology leader in Distributed Energy Solutions (home storage, charging solutions, vehicle-to-home/grid, related services)
- Management of strategic projects in the organization in close coordination with the technical functions of HagerEnergy GmbH | E3/DC as well as HagerGroup management teams
- Conducting market and competition analyses as well as scouting of new technologies and potential partners
- Development of processes for strategy development and strategy implementation as well as associated methods and procedures
- Monitoring project progress, designing presentations, reports and decision templates for HagerGroup’s top management
- Successfully completed studies in business, economics or technical subject
- 1-2 years of experience in the management of strategic projects in the field of energy, electronics and/or automotive – preferably gained in a business-/strategy consultancy
- High process understanding, independent, structured and result-oriented way of working, enthusiasm, initiative and flexibility
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, esp. PowerPoint and Excel, as well as very good English and German skills
What we offer
- INSPIRING: high decision-making and creative freedom, plenty of room for your own ideas and the common passion to make the world a better place
- RESPONSIBLE: being able to change things and make decisions, grow together with the company and shape the future
- GROWTH-ORIENTED: ongoing feedback and a wide range of training opportunities
- AUTHENTIC: a successful, financially strong premium brand in a future-proof market, customer proximity, start-up character
- CHERRIES ON TOP: JobBike, company pension scheme, flexible working hours, possibility of mobile working, e-charging, modern building, various discounts via the Corporate Benefits platform, experience our spirit at larger or smaller events
E3/DC - Simply better
- We focus on diversity and would like to invite all people with their individual backgrounds and personalities to apply. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Please contact Manuela Wessendorf or Elisa Jöhne via +49 541 760 268 0. We look forward to getting to know you.